Thursday, April 19, 2012

Birthday celebration suggestions - Phuket

I%26#39;m going to Thailand with my boyfriend to celebrate my 30th birthday. We%26#39;ll be staying at Centara Karon on Phuket.





Does any have any suggestions for where on Phuket I might go celebrate my birthday? Perhaps a really nice restaurant followed by a funky bar? The cost isn%26#39;t such a big deal.





Thanks in advance for your tips!



Birthday celebration suggestions - Phuket


I had my birthday dinner at On the Rock restaurant at the marina Cottage Hotel in Karon Beach.



Recommend arrive for cocktail before sunset and ask for upstairs table at the front! Excellent value Highly recommended



Birthday celebration suggestions - Phuket


Check out the following;





The Catch Beach Club at the Twin Palms in Surin Beach





Silk Restaurant just north of Surin Beach





Rockfish at Kamala





Lims up the hill at the northern end of Patong





All very good, best food probably Lims, Catch Beach Club has a great vibe...





Good Luck





Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment