Saturday, April 21, 2012

Detox in Thailand

Hi All!





I enjoy my yearly detox but have found it increasingly difficult to complete my detox at home. After researching different options I%26#39;m very intrigued of the possibility of detoxing in Thailand. Sunshine, beach etc... and hopefully I鈥檒l also manage to revision for my exams in peace. So I鈥檓 looking for a quiet, safe, friendly location.





I actually already booked detox holiday end of last year but this was cancelled 24 hours before the flight due to the situation in Bangkok. I had booked 7 day detox in the Spa Resort, Lamai Beach Koh Samui.





I%26#39;m now re-booking my holiday and checking different options again. Would anyone have any recommendations? I%26#39;ve never travelled to Thailand before, will be travelling alone so prefer safe and easy option. Has anyone been in the Spa Resort recently ( www.thesparesorts.net/spa-samui-beach.php ), is this any good? I%26#39;ve found some mixed reviews here and started doubting my choice....

No comments:

Post a Comment