Thursday, April 19, 2012

Anyone can help??? please reply me... :)

Hi everyone here,





Although this is not my 1st time going to Bangkok but this is the 1st time I bring someone who is 1st time there...





Previous trip all is about shopping but now I hope to go for some sightseeing...





As for shopping, previously was bought by my friends so I don%26#39;t really where are...





I need help for sightseeing and good shopping...





By the way I%26#39;m going this August 2009 for 4days. and planned to stay at Samran Place.





I am planing to go Dreamworld and maybe some temple.





Anyone can intro more to me where to go for sightseeing...





As for shopping, I only know the weekend market(chatucha), MBK, Baiyoke sky area.





Anyone can intro more cheap and fashion shopping.



Orh other then the sum lam night market is there anymore night place to shop?





I curving for seafood at Bangkok and the only place I know is Chinatown.





Anyone can tell me other then chinatown where can I get cheap, clean and nice seafood? and some other thai food?





1 more thing... Massage is a must in Bangkok...



Any good and decent and cheap massage place?



Maybe near to my staying place.



Heard Heartland spa but don%26#39;t how far is that...





We also want to watch those tiger show and ETc...(I never watch before) any recommendation? (budget but good)





I had do some research but still can%26#39;t get what I want to know.





Hope people here get to help me...





Thanks in addvance.



Anyone can help??? please reply me... :)


sight seeing can be done with a combined tour of the grand palace and the temples...its offered by quite a lot of guides...which is better cause otherwise you dont know why this temple was made and all the history stuff...



shopping you have it covered already...pratunam around baiyoke tower is good for cheap fashion shopping esp platinum mall...also you can do the mall%26#39;s MBK, siam paragon, central world, siam discovery etc...all on the shy train @ national stadium stop and siam stop...also dont hv no clue for spa%26#39;s didnt do ny while i was there...



you can try some thai boxing at Lumphini stadium??? oh it your accompyning friend is a special friend why dont u ppl do a dinner cruise(manohra etc for romantic)..there are some cruises which are more wholesome family friends types as well



www.bangkok.com



this is a pretty good website...



hope i was of sm help



Anyone can help??? please reply me... :)


Thanks for you help...





My friend told me have 1 shopping mall selling fashion cloth very cheap... some even cheaper weekend market...





I searching which mall she refering to...





I still need more help for my topic...




Try Bo Bae market.. its mainly outdoor, but there are some indoor also.




So any good and cheap and clean seafood???



Cos I only gone to Chinatown for seafood before hope to try other place...





And for massage too... cos I%26#39;m staying at Samran Place and good and cheap and decent massage centre over there and any other good one?





Bo bae... okay... i go do searching the opening and closing time...




There are some seafood restaurants on Surawong Road but I have no idea whether they are cheap. (Probably not but they look clean)I have seen a seafood restaurant on Phayathai road on the way to MBK. It%26#39;s in the lane right under Phayathai BTS station. Again, I don%26#39;t know if it%26#39;s cheap but it%26#39;s not far from your hotel.





Healthland spa is not so close to your hotel. You can check their location out from their web site www.hearthlandspa.com . The Sathorn branch should be the most convenient one for you. You may want to check out www.divana-dvn.com for Divana Spa. Please be informed that I have never used their service so I don%26#39;t actually know if they are good. They are not near your hotel but you can hop on the skytrain to get to them.




Sorry! It%26#39;s www.healthlandspa.com




as far as cheap mall clothes you can try platinum mall in pratunam area and MBK at national stadium stop of sky train...




I really hope time pass faster...





I miss the seafood and massage there, miss the people there too...







hi Awika,





so is there any nice seafood you have tried and may I know the location and the name???





Yap, heartland is like far away from my hotel. Will try the spa you recommended... But my BF is more to foot and whole bady massage... (but wanna find decent type or those that have a cloth as divider).





Wanna go for some sightseeing too... maybe will visit dreamworld and some temples...

No comments:

Post a Comment