Thursday, April 19, 2012

Outrigger Serenity Terraces Resort, Rawai, Phuket

I%26#39;ve been living here in Phuket for almost a year. I never fall in love with anywhere else-this much-as I fall in love with Rawai.





My friend from UK will come to Phuket this April. He asked me to just find a nice beachfront location to stay for a week.





Yes, I love Rawai and I know my friend will gonna love Rawai if I drag him to Outrigger Serenity Terraces Resort.





I went there last week. Luckily I met Salisa, Outrigger鈥檚 assistance sales manager, she showed me around the resort in a beautiful beachfront location on the island. It鈥檚 quite cool even if it鈥檚 not completely yet (it will firstly open in this April 2).





No need to hesitate, I send my friend this link outrigger.com/hotels-resorts/thailand/phuket鈥?/a>





And in couple of hours, he rang me and said, ';Thanks buddy, I decided to stay here for 10 days.';





He already felt in love with Rawai before he reaches here!





Sweety G.

No comments:

Post a Comment