Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hey I am back !! but Now Sad & Disappointed



Hi for all the nice people in Trip advisor :(





Yes I am sad , why ? After I book my ticket in April for our honeymoon, and I contact also Mr. sam to tell him that we are coming in April what happen??





Mom Tri%26#39;s royall villa FULL BOOKED FULLLLL



Mom Tri%26#39;s boathouse the same FULLLL ONLY SIMPLE ROOM SUPERIOR I GUESS



Le Meriden I read sooo bad reviews this week !!!



Kathania beach resort so busy and so big resort and I think its not for us.



Sala Phuket is sooooo far away and the villa there is open and the bathroom style with open style is really not nice even the hotel and the villa look nice.



Jw marriott I read to many bad reviews also for the beach sand and also its far and beside all of that the food there is soooooo $$$$ expensive.





Really I don%26#39;t know what to do ?? I had an offer today from one of the hotels I hope someone can tell me any advice, information about it,Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket?? (location,luxury,clean,service,beach etc...





Thank you in advance for alll of you.





Tony



Hey I am back !! but Now Sad %26amp; Disappointed


eh?



Hey I am back !! but Now Sad %26amp; Disappointed


Sounds like Phuket will be bursting at the seams come April. No financial crisis there obviously. I think you should take up the Dusit offer before it is too late, otherwise you may have to postpone your wedding.




Hey senjan thank you for sharing and replying to my msg.





Yes it will be soooo busy phuket in april i though no but i guess it will be :) any way till now i don%26#39;t know what to do ??? and i cant i must travel i iussue my ticket i have low fare and i will lose them if i will not travel .... i have now as i mention 1 offer from Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket for ocean view king room bb for 2 prsons 9 nights = 1500 euro and the same offer the same price for Kathania beach resort ';grand suite';, senjan really i dont know what to do ??? and both of them 25 min from patong :) i will get crazy





Tony




What%26#39;s happened here then? I booked April on the understanding that it was quiet? Now all of a sudden everywhere is booked up and it%26#39;s going to be heaving?





Expectation ruined.




Yes it will be and I am so sad because I try to book on both mom tris but they are FULLLL and they have only single superior room in boathouse which I really dont like it because it so small and not sea view.





But any way good luck because you did your reservation but till now I am on hold I don%26#39;t know what to do yet ?





I though april will be quiet period but as I knew now it will be really busy, now i am on hold between 2 hotels Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket OR Kathania beach resort SAME PRICE but not same room one ocean and the other grand suite but any way both of them far from patong, but Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket have more nice clean beach then the other hotel.



by the way I am open for any advice can help me.



Tony




HI THERE



Try the Amari Coral Resort it is a fabulous resort and close by but enough out to not realise you are in Patong Beach.



Their Spa facilities are the most romantic I have ever experienced. We had a massage at night and it was amazing. The sounds of the waves crashing in also made it special. The Spa is high in the tree tops and truly fabulous.



This resort is well worth a look at.






Hey dundajuda





Thank you for your help ok ok I will check now and post my review here in a while.





Tony




It just Mom Tri%26#39;s Boathouse and Villa Royale that are booked it appears from Tony%26#39;s message. These are not large places and have a regular clientele over many years.





I would not panic about April, thwere should be plenty of accommodation.





Tony is not interested in Le Meridien because of of reviews he has seen ( though I still think Le Meridien is great )





You don%26#39;t like JW Marriott or the Sala Phuket





Tony - you want to be near nightlife and shopping as a priority I think yuo have said many times - but you are now looking at Laguna. based on what you are looking for Le Meridien for location would have been better location than Dusit Laguna, Katathani would have been easier for shopping and nightlife.




Hi tito.



Phuket pavillions still has villa available



Have a look



Thanks




Thank you Gidoctor and monica for your advice and for replying.





Gidoctor I will check now that place to see how is it.





And monica don%26#39;t be sad I just wanted to say that le mereiden have many bad - reviews from long time you can check and I wanted to stay at Mom tris but I couldn%26#39;t and regarding the dusit you have right its so far away.





But don%26#39;t forget something that at leat mom tris offer nice clean beach with chairs and etc.. but kathania we must pay so you can imagine how is it there.





Thank you alll and a I am open for any advice and ideas please





Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment