Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sarojin Pool Villa Privacy

I%26#39;ve read on a couple of (older) reviews that the Pool villas at the Sarojin are perhaps not quite as private as I might have thought. Something about %26#39;no gates%26#39; and %26#39;everyone being able to see you as they walk past%26#39;.....can anyone who%26#39;s stayed in one recently comment?



Sarojin Pool Villa Privacy


Do you mean the Sarojin in Khao Lak? If so you will have a better chance of getting an informative reply if you reposton the Khao Lak Forum.



Sorry, I don%26#39;t have that detailed knowledge of the Sarojin but I can tell you that there is work going on next door where they are building a new resort and the Sarojin%26#39;s beach frontage has been cut back because of this. They are using another area a few hundred metres away on the other side of White Sand Beach in front of the now demolished Similana Resort before that too is replaced by a Four Seasons resort.



Sarojin Pool Villa Privacy


I must add that I have heard such amazing reviews and feedback about this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment