Tuesday, April 17, 2012

what to do with young children in tow

Hi I have multiple questions since I have a 4yo %26amp; 18month old with us on this trip, thus require proper planning before we go over next week. I am unsure what/where we can do together as a family there other than the beach/hotel pool/shopping.





- Is Fanatasea any good for young toddlers?



- Where to go for good and cheap shopping? Is Mamy Poko pull up pants available there?



- Will a stroller be ok for use there?



- Any recommendations for a nice seafood restaurant and restaurant with kids menu?





Any tips will be great.





As for hotel, any views between Mecure Patong (family room) and Courtyard by Marriot Patong (Premier dbl). Would have preferred Holiday Inn but is out of my price range.



what to do with young children in tow


Hi,





With regards to the Holiday Inn have you tried to book direct with the hotel? I booked direct with them and got a heaps better deal than all those hotel internet web booking sites.



what to do with young children in tow


I don%26#39;t know whether the Fantasea show would be a bit long or a bit loud for your children, perhaps someone who has taken young children could help. The time standing in lines to hand in your cameras might be a problem for you, but I%26#39;m sure that even the before-show fun would absorb your children, there is so much going on - and it%26#39;s even fun for adults.





I don%26#39;t know about pull-up pants, but there are lots of Mamy Poko products, so I%26#39;m guessing the pants are there.





Cheap shopping for food, nappies, clothes? If it%26#39;s for the nappies, I%26#39;d say SuperCheap is the place you%26#39;re looking for, but the prices won%26#39;t be so much different than at Big C and Tesco. Food, clothes and other items are available at all 3 stores.





The footpaths can be a bit lumpy, but I have seen people in Patong with strollers.





My recommendation for a great thing to do with your children - especially if you get a rainy day, is to go to the Phuket Aquarium. It%26#39;s very good. Here%26#39;s a link to my review with some pictures;



members.virtualtourist.com/m/9045f/160bcd/4/





I can%26#39;t help you with Patong restaurants, but plenty of people here can.


  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment