Thursday, April 19, 2012

High end OR good quality Japanese restaurant in Phuket?

Hello,

My wife and I are staying in Phuket in March [later this month]. She is a big fan of good quality japanese food. Any recommendations out there in Phuket? I have been to places like Fuji in Patong, which I regard as ';tourist'; Japanese food (good for a quick set lunch).

Phuket has an abundance of fresh seafood [uni!] and I was thinking there must be a place which serves good Japanese sashimi? Sometimes the best places are those small Japanese family-ran [husband/wife] restaurants/kitchenettes, which serve the freshest of foods!

Thanks,

High end OR good quality Japanese restaurant in Phuket?

I haven%26#39;t eaten here yet, but I believe it%26#39;s very nice. The Kampai Restaurant opened recently at the Royal Phuket Marina. It is owned by Oishi Restaurants, I believe, but this is their high end restaurant.

royalphuketmarina.com/retail/restaurant/KAMP鈥?/a>

High end OR good quality Japanese restaurant in Phuket?

thanks!!

been searching online for restaurants and surprisingly few japanese restaurants given the availability of fresh seafood in Phuket.


There is another Japanese restaurant called Koku, but I didn%26#39;t think it was that fantastic. I haven%26#39;t revisited in about 2 years, though.

  • protecting endangered species
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment