Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kritthai Mansion Hotel

Many thanks to all for helping with my first time in Bangkok. I understand this is a budget hotel and cant expect much. But for me living and working in Saigon the past 2 1/2 years, hey my expectations are much lower now. I do like the location but what I dont like is a dirty or noisy hotel, so I need is to have a clean good nights sleep. You think I will be disappointed with my stay?



Kritthai Mansion Hotel




I stayed there last year with my wife and kids and like you did not high expectations of the place but for the price and the location it is really worth it as all we wanted a nice bed with good airconditioning and a nice hot bath and it had all.





To to it up, the moment u step out, the BTS station is right there, besides the shopping near by as the MBK and Siam Square is walking distance.





Hope it helps.





Nadeem.

No comments:

Post a Comment