Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mr Pong

Anyone have an email address for the driver Mr Pong?





Thanks



Mr Pong


Use the search function and you will find posts about him including his contact number.



Mr Pong


or just follow your nose...




I hope my nose leads to his email address .... because the search function doesn%26#39;t. Guess I%26#39;ll just have to ring him and ask if he has an email address.





Cheers




Hi Sleepy,





Couldn%26#39;t find an email for him.





Best I could find was his phone number which you may have - International +66815383431 - local 0815383431





Regards




Whoops





';Phone number'; which you obviously already have.





If you find his email would appreciate it.





Thanks




I spoke to him 3 weeks ago, doesnt have an email address, we have used him before really nice guy


  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment