Thursday, March 29, 2012

Questions re patong, pool / transfers

I will be staying at Courtyard Marriot Patong with my kids and is wondering if it is ok that we hop over to use Holiday Inn pool? Will there be charges like in Hard Rock hotel bali for the use of pool?





Also anyone can advise reliable return airport transfers by limousine car (not van)?





Thanks in advance



Questions re patong, pool / transfers


I am pretty sure that the HI pool is for guests only. The area around the pool is fairly small and I would suggest that the guests would get a bit annoyed if other hotel guests came. The back pool in the Busakorn wing is only available for those guests staying in that wing and they are strict on it...so I would suggest that the strictness would apply at the front pool also.





Why don%26#39;t you just stay at HI???





Sorry.





Lou


  • mascara makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment