Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Non Surgical Cosmetic Procedures

Anyone had any procedures such as Thermage, Botox,

Restalyne, etc etc etc done?

Can you recommend a reputable place?

Thanks

Non Surgical Cosmetic Procedures

Most private hospitals in Bangkok have an excellent reputation.

The number one hospital is Bumrungrad Hospital, which is rated in the top 10 in the world. There are a few other hospitals like Piyavate which are marketed largely towards foreigners - if you stay there you can be assured about the treatment and it will feel more like a 5-star hotel than a hospital. Expect to pay 5-star prices accordingly.

There are plenty of cheaper options, private hospitals which are excellent and mostly marketed towards Thais (but there will be English-speaking staff!). My local hospital, which I%26#39;d recommend, is Ladprao Hospital.

Non Surgical Cosmetic Procedures

I think you really need to first start emailing some of them and find out the cost. I found that the thermage for full face and neck is only a few hundred dollars less than what I can get it for right down the road from my home here in the States. Since that procedure you really cannot tell if it was done right until months later you have to be very careful. I am not sure if it is because of the cost of the equipment but most of the non surgical procedures I have priced are not that much cheaper than here in the States. I think you find the best deals on surgical procedures because the surgeon fees are so much less there than at home. Not sure how expensive it is in Australia. Every place I emailed sent me an estimate.

  • shutting down computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment