Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I want some good cheese to eat but can't find any

nothing in the mini bar. nothing in the shops... I really want some decent cheese that i can have. I can%26#39;t stand thai food and i NEED SOME CHEESE!!



I want some good cheese to eat but can't find any


LOL, drink some COKE



I want some good cheese to eat but can't find any


I believe Central Departmentstore has a branch in Chiang Mai. Their supermarket should have some decent cheese.




Check out my reply to your other post for shops. They all carry cheeses.




7/11.... :) they have everything! lol





I did see a supply of camembert and brie at the 7/11 across from the centara.





cheers



Chelle




Come to Lao. Fantastic supply of Roquefort, Brie, Blue D%26#39;Avergne, Chevre, Tomme. Easy to obtain here too.




Rimping Supermarket. There are 4 branches. One is near the TAT on the river.





Also Buonissimo%26#39;s Italian Restaurant and a British restaurant called The Olde Belle near the moat.




Cheese is expensive in Thailand, and the selection is poor, because it is a food eaten only by foreigners.




Go to Rimping Supermarket. You can find it all.




There is my fevourite restaurant and it owns be an american,I guess and they make their own cheese..just outside the east gate,Thapae gate..name Art Cafe...




';and they make their own cheese..';





Oh my Buddha - a place to avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment