Monday, April 23, 2012

Budget

Hi travellers,

Has the economic downfall effected costs in Phuket? Can anyone give me a fair idea of daily cost eg. meals, transport, activities etc. I need to plan family holiday budget and would love advise. (Accomodation+ airfair secured/ leave easter 09) Cheers! Partette.

Budget

It all depends on you!

You can eat fried rice for 40 baht, or a three course meal with wine for 2000 baht.

You can use the local bus for 30 baht, or a taxi for 800 baht.

Tours can be made for somewhere between 500 and 5000 baht.

It is still very much possible to stay in Phuket on a budget, but the high end is also well developed.

Budget

thankyou KataPhuket,

I know my question is a little vague. I have not travelled in Thailand and therefore have nothing to compare prices too except home at present. Your information has been useful. Much appreciated!

  • flirt with someone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment