Monday, April 23, 2012

Pattaya Airport (UTP)

Can someone give me advice as to how to book a one way bus ticket to UTP airport for a flight out on Bangkok Air to Koh Samui? If not, what should a taxu run me? I saw 300 baht somewhere, but that seems cheap. I really don%26#39;t want ot backtrack to Bangkok, but I know there is a bus service back there for 200 baht. Thanks.



Pattaya Airport (UTP)


Any travel shop in Pattaya will sort you out. You might want a return ticket if you are coming back that way.



Pattaya Airport (UTP)


Actually flying into Bangkok, and then taking a bus to Pattaya. Going to take Bangkok Air to Koh Samui next. so I don%26#39;t want to go back to BKK, if I can help it. I guess I will figure a way to get to the airport once I get to Pattaya.




Yes - didn%26#39;t get the gist of your first post quite. If you are in Pattaya it is very easy to arrange a pick-up from your hotel/travel shop in a minibus - can%26#39;t remember how much though. It%26#39;s about a 45 minute drive to UTP airport - quaint little terminal, but the air[port is a military base built by USA in 60s.




Thanks for the reply. I just was trying to get an estimate of the price, and how to arrange that I do get picked up. It sounds easy enough.




I take a cab, quick and easy.





I don麓t remember what they charge. But you can check it out here.





http://www.taxitopattaya.com





Good luck



Maito




Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment