Monday, April 23, 2012

Phuket and Phi Phi in 6 days

I am staying in Phuket from March 21st evening time to March 27th evening time.





I have read a lot in travel guides like Lonely Planet ans some reviews and I have made up my mind about at least where to stay. I thought about staying at Kata Beach (eacaping Kapong) for 4 nights and 2 nights at the Phi Phi.





My plans for those days are:





While staying in Phuket (Kata(



1. Go on a tour to the Phang Nga



2. Go on a tour to the Similan Islands



3. Go to Phuket Town at least to try food



4. Possible going on a elephant ride



5. Rest at the beach



6. Go once to Patong at night for nightlife





While staying at the Phi Phi



1. Walking at the Beach and on the island



2. Rent a longtail boat



3. Possibly go to Krabi from there (return)



3. Rest and snorkel





I thought about



21 st/ 19.10 arrive Pkuket airport and stay in the island until 25 in the morning (catch the 8.30 am speedboat to Phi Phi)





27 st return to Phuket on a speedboat (1.is there any between 8.30 and 14.00?), leave my luggage somewhere for 1 or 2 hours in Phuket town (2.is it possible?) and take a taxi to the Airport for a 17.30 flight to Bangkok.







My other two questions are



3. Where can I find all transport schedules between Phuket and PhiPhi?



4. Is there a possibility to stay near Laem Singh and not Kata Beach and get on tours from there? (i have the impressions that the hotel transfer is always included in the tours but dont know if all hotels are included)



4. Are Phi Phi beach bungalows a worth experience?



5. Any more suggestions?











Thank you so much.























Phuket and Phi Phi in 6 days


Seems like you are packing a lot in your timeframe!



I had a similar dilemma to you on arriving back from Phi Phi to catch a 6.30 pm flight. I am booking a recommended driver/guide to tour around for several hours as i will have the luggage as well so will keep it in car and get dropped off at airport. Maybe this would be a good idea for you



Phuket and Phi Phi in 6 days


Hi



You have good plan!!! i know someone can answer your questions and tell you for every cost that you want to go. He is tour guid at Phuket.



marcel.schwind@googlemail.com





Tata




Hello!





Is there any chance of a transfer at night from Phuket airport to the Phi Phi Islands?





I would prefer to go to the Phi Phi Islands first but it seems that ferries and speedboats only travel during the day. My flight arrives at 7.10pm at Phuket Airport.





Is this option possible?







Thank you very much.




No, last ferry runs at 2.30 so you would have to wait till the 8.30 am next day one.


  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment