Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel recommendation in Bangkok Sukhumit area

Can any help with a good boutique hotel in the Sukhumvit area with a good sized swimming pool please. I am in Bangkok from 11th to 16th May and I am changing the hotel I am booked in because of renovations. It%26#39;s unfortunate that I have to change, so if anyone can recommend one it would be appreciated. I was staying at the Bel Aire Princess. Cheers from Remington Park.



Hotel recommendation in Bangkok Sukhumit area


Hi Remington Park





We have stayed at The Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit quite a few times now.





Beautiful pool area, the pool is for relaxation, no good for lap swimming as it is a free form shape.





You wil be able to see photos on their website.





Hotel also directly connected to Asoke Skytrain and an MRT station which is very convenient for getting around.





Regards





Robert



Hotel recommendation in Bangkok Sukhumit area


Hi Remington



Sorry to change subject slightly but We are booked in the Bel Aire Princess 22nd to 25th March. I am concerned now about what you say about renovations. Do you know the start date of these renovations please.



Steve






Hi folks



I have stayed at Bel Aire Princess in the past but would recommend the Dynasy Grande (just off soi 4) as a better alternative,it is quite a lot newer and I found service a little better.I beleive the group also run the Dawin Hotel (soi 4) I havent stayed but have heard some good reports.Let us now where you choose and how it was .Cheers.




Have stayed before at The Landmark Hotel very close to the Bel Aire Princess I can recomend The Landmark very nice pool and good service just across from the Nana station.




Sorry to scare you, but the renovations don%26#39;t start until the 20th April, so you will be fine. It%26#39;s a great hotel and very handy to everything. I suppose I am being a bit fussy, but they will be building an outside staircase between 9.00 and 5.00 and I thought it would be noisy, especially when lying by the pool. I have stayed there everytime I have been in Bangkok, so enjoy yourselves. Cheers.




Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I will look into all the hotels you have recommended. Cheers!




Thanks for your reply, we are looking forward to it now.






hi,the renovation start from Mar 15 till Apr.




My travel agent told me it was from 20th april until end of June. Why would she tell me otherwise. If that was true that they start in March then I wouldn%26#39;t be changing hotels. I trust what she tells me.




This carefully planned holiday just gets better we are booked into Belair Princess 16th to the 20th April.Also been informed by BMI our flight from leeds to Heathrow on the 16th april has been axed.





Keep taking the blood pressure tablets

No comments:

Post a Comment