Monday, April 23, 2012

Day Trip Boat charters - Depart north end of Island

Does anyone have any information for charter companies that depart from the north end of the island? Because I%26#39;m staying at JW Marriott (North end of island) and I would have my 3yr old with us, I would like to figure out how i can make a ';REALLY long'; day to just a ';Long'; day. :-)





Thanks in advance,



Dustin



Day Trip Boat charters - Depart north end of Island


Where would you like to go?





Take into account that if you want to go South (Racha islands) or East (Phi Phi Islands) a bus to the South end of the island followed by a boat from there will be a lot faster than taking the boat from the North end of the island.





I do know a small (6 berths) motorcruiser for rent, leaving from Bang Tao, so if you%26#39;re interested let me know by PM.



Day Trip Boat charters - Depart north end of Island


That is a good thought...





I don%26#39;t thing I am too concerned about going to those islands or just seeing some islands a little to the north (or closer?)





Does your company you are referring to have a website I can look at?




This boat is not on the website. Also, on Tripadvisor it is not allowed to post commercial websites, so even if it were on the website I could not post a link here.




Hi Wired, Try looking on the website Phuketdelight.com and the %26#39;Top 10 Things To see and Do%26#39;. The sailing trip with Captain Mark looks like one of the best trips on there. There are also lots of recommendations regarding Captain Mark and the cruise around Phang Nga Bay on TA, we have worked off the TA boards and booked Captain Mark in April and we are also staying at the JW Marriott with our 7 year old daughter, the trip involves pick up and drop off. Captain Mark has e mailed us with all the details, costs etc and appears to be a really nice, genuine guy and all in all it sounds fantastic ! Have a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment