Saturday, April 21, 2012

Taxi fare frm bangkok new airport 2 v.c pattaya....

i wanted 2 knw da estimated time frm airport 2 v.c pattaya hotel..

n also da taxi charges....n i cam 2 knw frm this forums tht avoid taxis who don,t start their meters...

Its better for me to check out the cost as i am afraid the driver may take a longer route to the hotel to earn extra bucks...

thx...

tc....

Taxi fare frm bangkok new airport 2 v.c pattaya....

When you arrive as soon as you go out of airport go to the kiosk for private hire cabs. Arrange the price with the tender,pay there and then the agreed price and enjoy your journey,nothing else to pay!

You can tip the driver if you wish also if you want to use the motorway you have to pay the tolls about 拢4.00 (highly recomended)

Hope the info is of help and enjoy your trip.

A fellow traveler

HAWK

Taxi fare frm bangkok new airport 2 v.c pattaya....

hawk thx 4 ur reply n advice...but ma experinced friends told me whn u go out of da airport...go strai8 to da taxi stand....talk 2 da cab guy...he told me 2 avoid da kiosk etc...

coz da 1st time i visited whn i cleaar customs whn i was on da way out i saw many counters n kiosk lined up calling me to hire a taxi..i avoided thm i kept on walking whn i was almost 8 the arrivsls gate i saw a guy told me safaidee u need taxi..i replied yes i need a taxi 2 pattaya he took me 2 a counter n ask me 2 pay on da counter...whn he showed me da receipt it was 2400baht 2 pattaya frm da old airport almost double...da car was a bmw...

so ma friend told me u got fooled...this time whn u go avoid every1.simply go out n look 4 taxis....

any help regarding this...n wht should i do whn i go n get a taxi..means 2 say like i should ask da driver 2 start da meter or should i fixed a price with him 4rm da begining itself...thx..


you seem like you will get ripped off no matter what anyone will tell you. so why dont you go get da most expensive taxi you can find


djmufty, you really should listen to these guys, they know what they are talking about.


Taxis are fixed price and NO meter is necessary. There are fees written up and on web sites.

You may be asked to pay some motorway tolls...this will be about 100 to 150 baht.

You can arrange all this BEFORE getting into your cab - at the kiosk - don%26#39;t go for the touts!

Meter taxi is cheapest - they will NOT use the meter, limo may be a bit more (1050 baht?). Check on the Suvarnabhumi airport web site.

If you think everyone is out to rip you off, you will upset people and they will be less helpful or even rip you off.


I think you got confused as to which kiosk to go to - you have to go OUTSIDE arrivals hall to the public taxi kiosk. Any of the kiosks and touts(the man that talked to you) will be double what you should pay. That%26#39;s why they try so hard to get you before you walk outside.


I have done to trips to Pattaya, first was from the old airport, I got one of those fancy limos this cost (which is only a car, why they call them limos I dont know)2,200baht. Second trip only recently was from the new airport, I got a meter taxi and negotiated a price of 1800 baht. Now be very carefull you must keep the reciept that they give you. When arriving at Pattaya the driver asked me for it , I had thown it away not thinking that I would need it. The driver told me that he has to produce that when he gets back to give to his boss, otherwise he would have to pay a fine of 500 baht. I dont know if this is fact, so I felt for him and gave him an other 500baht. Tipping is up to you. Next time I do the trip though I will ask other people where there going and share the fare, a lot cheaper.


There are many bad taxi driver and also good at the same time.

I just got in taxi and seen the price from bkk new airport to Pattaya it fix price 1,300 bahts so you should pay only 1,300 baht and ask for the recipt. Now Suwanaphum still have some problem but that goverment trying to sloving it. Last week we have taxi mop.

As i seen from the new there are have 3 ways from airport to anywhere in thailand.

1. Aitport bus to City centre ( Bangkok centre)

2. Limusine ( this is cofortable but more expensive than taxi)

3. Taxi , they will tell you metre plus 50 baths, That mean when you get in the taxi they will start metre with 37 baths then it go to your distination. If it shown 150 bath in the meter so you have to pay them 200 bahts intally ( why they want more 50 baths, because when they go to airport they have to wait for few hours to get the passenger)

4. If the distination is quit far, they will not chage the with meter , it will shown on the counter, kiosk where distination and they have standard price to show you. Example Pattaya is 1300 baht only no more charge.

I hope this information is advantage for all of yours


I don%26#39;t know if your a Thai national, but I%26#39;ve never seen any taxi fare advertised for 1300baht. I know Pattaya to airport you can get this deal but not from the airport to Pattaya. Please can you tell me where I can get this similar deal. Hey for some reason when they see farang the price does go up.


Anybody wishing to get to pattaya from the airport should ring

MR T TAXI service and pre book it to be picked up at the airport. They will charge you the same rate from pataya to airport and visa versa.The have decent cars and speak good english on the phone.Tell them you want pickup at airport, flight no, and arrival time.....they will be at the meeting point with a board with your name on..........around. 850baht + tolls

tel: +66 [0]38 720318..................pete......regular visitor and user

ps. their office is on soi dianna, halfway down on left...hope this helps everybody

  • hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment