Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thermage in bangkok

Hello .. do not have anything done by Dr Settakarn at Siam Swan . I had portrait plasma resurfacing ... supposed to be for full face 30 to 45 minutes treatment .. he was over booked and spent 5 or 6 minutes rushing the treatment missed many areas.

I said i was not happy to pay 20000 baht for only half my face being done and all my eyelashes on one eye burnt and was told to pay all immediately or they would call police!!! Police arrived and were very nice to me . but they could not really do anything .. now my face half lasered patches everywhere .. i will have blotchy uneven scarred face now.. So PLEASE DO NOT go to this clinic

BEWARE THEY ARE CHANGING NAME OF CLINIC TO BANGKOK LASER AS SO MUCH BAD PUBLICITY .. IT IS OPPOSITE EMPORIUM SHOPPING

BLOTCHYGIRL.

Thermage in bangkok

This is the third time you have posted this....we get the point.

Thermage in bangkok

SOunds like a Vendetta.


somnomna at least have some sympathy for the lady.

If you get the point, stop clicking on her posts.


';at least have some sympathy for the lady';

I would if I thought this was genuine.I have serious doubts about this as it has all the signs of a shonky review - first posting,Thailand based, a complaint about such and such business,bad grammar - this one is a bit more persistant though

  • potatoe salad recipe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment