Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Converting holiday movies to DVD - Places in Bangkok

Can people recommend some inexpensive but good places in Bangkok whereby I can get my holiday movies taken by camera put on a DVD for viewing on my DVD Player.





I am also seeking a place to have all my holiday snaps printed cheaply but am wanting a good quality place.





Looking forward to any help.





Cheers



Converting holiday movies to DVD - Places in Bangkok


I like your thinking Sabrina. I think you are smart because chances are the fee to put your holiday movies on DVD will be cheaper in Bangkok than Australia. Unfortunately I can%26#39;t direct you to any specific place. I would look at Pantip Plaza, take the BTS Station to Ratchathewi and walk towards the closest corner. Stay on that side of the street for 1/2 mile and it will be on your right hand side.





Pantip Plaza is famous for having selection of all matters of electronic goods and services.





If you can%26#39;t find DVD service at Pantip try Pratunam Shopping Center which is 1/2 mile from Pantip Plaza. They may have something. I bought 100 pack of photo quality paper for $15 US at Pantip Plaza. The same item would cost me double in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment