Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sorry, but....

I%26#39;m sorry if this offends anyone, (I%26#39;m sure it will) but I%26#39;m at a total loss as to why so many people post how much time there is to go before their holiday. How does that post help anyone on this forum? Does it contribute any kind of travel information? No. Other posts, such as the bushfire tragedy get deleted, but one person after another posting a totally useless post about how any hours or days %26#39;til they depart for Phuket remain on the board.





I%26#39;m sorry, but I just don%26#39;t get it. Is it just a trend or is it actually important to someone?



Sorry, but....


i agree, totally useless info





Sorry, but....


that does not offend me at all!! But it%26#39;s very important to me!And you ask about the bush fire tragedy whats that got to do with Phuket? I agree its shocking whats happened over east! Make sure we all give to the fire appeal




25 days 9 hours and 56 minutes.





I personally cannot understand how that would offend anybody because people are excited about their holidays.





I wonder do you see the Irony of this thread. It does not contribute anything and this is your complaint about other threads.




Hi Caz, my inference is that the bushfire appeal has as little to do with helping people get travel questions answered or offer any insight to those looking for it as ';79 sleeps and 13.5 hours until I leave';, but they were actually trying to do something good. Unfortunately each post was removed because they were ';off topic';. I agree they were ';off topic'; to travel (and this is a travel forum) but full credit to the compassionate and caring people who posted them and were trying to do something positive for those in crisis. People counting down sleeps is a waste of space on this board in my opinion, no offence intended to those to whom it is important, I%26#39;m just tired of seeing superfluous posts that don%26#39;t help anyone.





I would much rather see a post that is beneficial to people visiting TA. Isn%26#39;t that what this forum is supposed to be about?




I wouldn%26#39;t mind so much if there was one thread for it. Do we really need one per person?




I guess it%26#39;s just people getting excited, but I have to agree it does seem pointless to some extent





BUT





What if that person is going on their own and wants to meet like minded travelers. Maybe they%26#39;re in a group and think hooking up with others might add to the experience.





There are two sides to it but some go about it the wrong way




Try this.





Its a screenshot from my own Laptop.





鈥hotobucket.com/albums/鈥esktop.jpg




lmao!






Hi





I agree with athena it just shows how juvenile



certain forums have become, more like a junior high click than any thing else. ';like who are you going to the dance with what cloths are you wearing';





I choose not to read them ,problem solved.




Get over it. You don%26#39;t have to read them.





24hrs, 54 minutes to go!


  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment