Monday, April 23, 2012

Room Upgrades?

Hi All - i often read on hereor in reviews that people get room upgrades regularly.





In the past I haven%26#39;t wanted to risk having a lower quality room - so have always gone for the one i want.





But with a little bub, watching the purse strings becomes a bit more important.





I was looking at booking two rooms at the Thara in October for 9 nights. Any idea what the chanves are of an upgrade from superior to deluxe???



Room Upgrades?


Hi,



We Stayed at Amari Coral Phuket last June and received an upgrade from supeior to deluxe after a couple of days,due to noisy people in the next room and I am talking really noisy!!!!.We are returning to the Amari in June this year and we simply emailed them and asked if they would upgrade us due to the fact we are returning customers and were bringing friends and would be doing a group booking and also we are staying at Amari Vogue Krabi before Phuket and they said yes, so I guess you can just ask and see what happens.They also gave us a fantastic deal for Krabi



Adrian-Kelli



Room Upgrades?


October is low season so probably will not be busy, though Thara is very popular, should still be relatively quiet.



It comes down to varies things, some hotels in low season may tend to keep some areas not opened up.



I am guessing Superior something like AU$71 a night deluxe AU$96 though there are very cheap deals around.




I would add it is a wise choice to go for basic rooms as honestly the difference betwen the so called superior / deluxe categories at many hotels around the world can be very minimal, not always, but quite often. I belive the actual room size is the same.




Hi Monica - thank you for always replying to my q%26#39;s.





I have seen mixed reports on the room size.





One website said they are both 27m2, another said the dluxe was 37m2.





My wife wants the deluxe anyway - so will try and get that by hook or by crook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment