Monday, April 23, 2012

Gracelands in phuket

Hi we are going to Phuket next year and are looking at staying at Gracelands in patong can anybody tell me please what the hotel is like and if there is better. thank you Jill





Gracelands in phuket


In 2 weeks time we will be at Gracelands for 6 days, I can let you know what it is like on return if you like or you could do a search on the forum and have a look at reviews that TA members have posted.



Gracelands in phuket


Hi just come back from the Gracelands. Really nice hotel but a bit over priced for what you get. Would stay at the IBIS just next door. This is half the price.



However dont let me put you off as I really enjoyed my stay there. It has bowling and a gym. Not many sunbeds but it is better to go across the road to the beach and pay 200barts as the drinks and food are a lot cheaper than the hotel. Night life nearby is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment