Monday, April 23, 2012

Siam Massage, Klong Dao Beach - great massages (info needed!

Oh my gosh, absolutely wonderful massages here averaging around 300 Baht/hour. It was low key place right on the beach, there is nothing like looking out to the beach or listening to the sound of crashing waves while you are getting your massage. They served tea and chatted with you afterwards - they were the most incredibly sweet people - I felt like I had made instant new friends in the 2 and a half days I spent on Lanta! This was a real highlight of my recent trip there.





It is located just north of the Banana Beach restaurant (I believe there are a couple of massage shops by this name) and my masseuse%26#39;s name was Boy.





Does anyone have the address/phone number/email for this massage shop?





Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment