Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Night River Cruises

Having been to Bangkok on numerous occasions and never having experienced the delights of the much talked about river cruises we decided to go on one this year. I would like some reccomendations for a night cruise with dinner. We are staying at the Novotel Siam Square. Thanks so much.



Night River Cruises


I am certain that you will enjoy yourselves, it is quite a pleasant experience. I have done two. The first was with the Montien Riverside- I was staying there and they had their own small rice barge. Excellant in all ways, but not cheap



The second I booked via a tour guide I had hired by name of Wandee e mail cin1133@yahoo.com, this too was a first class night out. Good food and entertainment and good value.



It is probable that your Hotel could also arrange one for you. This is certainly a popular night out and many choices availiable, But yes do go a really lovelly way to spend an evening





Regards





Dave



Night River Cruises


Great evening cruise on a converted rice barge:



http://www.loynava.com




Here%26#39;s a list of dinner cruise service, each one has different prices. But it ranges between 1500-2500 baht/person.





bangkokpicture.com/attractions/chaophrayariv鈥?/a>




I have tried the one with Oriental Hotel (thought not staying there) and it was amazing. I did it twice. My parents tried also the one with Marriott Riverside but they liked the one with Oriental most, expecially the pre-cruise coktail.

No comments:

Post a Comment