Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Size 14-16 Dresses in Phuket

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had any luck buying summery dresses from the markets in Phuket to fit a 14-16 size? I saw on Cathy and Gary%26#39;s pages a couple of halter neck dresses i really liked but was wondering if they would fit me!!!





If any other ';big mummas'; can help me I would appreciate it!





Dont you just love it when you go to the markets in Phuket and they look horrified and say ';oooh no, you too fat';. Great for the soul!





Thanks,



Michelle.



Size 14-16 Dresses in Phuket


I am not your size, but I did not really see much in that size in any of the markets or phucket markets and street sellers. Hopefully I am wrong though.



I am not large by any means. I usually take mediums or less, but sometimes I even had trouble finding things I liked that were not too tight.



Size 14-16 Dresses in Phuket


Hey Michelle





the only ones we really found were the maxi and mini dresses ... you know the ones with the elastic gathered tops and flowing bottoms... mainly a one size fits all.. but they did .. :)





cheers



Chelle


  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment